The only trusted AC Service Dubai Residents rely on
Looking for the most trusted AC Service Dubai has ever seen? Here are a number of reasons why McKleenz is the perfect choice:
- Experienced and thoroughly tested technicians
- ISO Certified Management
- Complete range of professional AC services
- Money-back guarantee
- Engineering-backed solutions
- Insured services
- Actively trained technicians for all cooling systems
Experiencing cooling problems?
McKleenz proudly carries an extremely professional AC Service team in Dubai that can cater to a wide range of AC requirements as and when needed. If you are experiencing unexpected AC problems, water dripping or rattling noises then you can rest assured that our professional solutions are the most trusted in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and all over the UAE. Our AC service in Dubai include the following:
- AC Soft Cleaning
- AC Deep Cleaning
- AC Maintenance
- AC Repair
- AC Duct Cleaning
- Standard Thermostat Installation
- Smart Thermostat Installation
Why book an AC Service?
Some people may only look for AC Service in Dubai when they already feel and see tangible problems in their AC Units. According to AC professionals, inspections of AC units must be done at least once a year. This is an important matter because this will ensure the efficiency of your AC units and assurance that it is working and operating perfectly. Your AC units are the major reasons why you feel so comfortable inside your home. These air conditioners are effective in making us feel relaxed at home, which is why it will be inevitable for your AC units to face damages as it ages through time. A venerable AC unit will:
- Impose poor efficiency: as the AC units age, the dirt and dust that it accumulated through the years tend to block critical parts of the unit such as the filters and condensing coils. With this blockage, the efficiency of the AC unit will be hindered and hence lead to 5% decreased effectiveness.
- Give you cooling problem: there are times when you know that your AC units are working but you will feel that it is not cooling at all. This is a serious problem and you must consult an AC professional right away.
- Have damaged AC parts: like humans, appliances also tire and get damaged especially when it is used regularly. Without proper care, AC units will have damaged parts that can contribute to their inefficiency.
- Reduced AC refrigerant: a working AC has AC refrigerant that plays a vital role in its effectiveness. So, if the refrigerant level is reduced, you must act for AC gas filling or AC gas top-up service so that it will work optimally once again.
Difficulty choosing the right service? Recommendations & tips to help you make the right choice:
- AC Soft Cleaning - recommended as a preventive measure to maintain your AC unit in proper operating condition and prolong durability (preferably every 3 months).
- AC Deep Cleaning - recommended as a preventive measure (preferably every 6 months) to maintain your AC unit in proper operating condition, to disinfect your condenser coil (the heart of your AC unit) and to prolong durability.
- AC Maintenance - recommended when your AC unit is not cooling as efficiently as it used to in the past (usually if the room temperature does not drop below 24 degrees Celsius)
- AC Repair - recommended when your AC unit is not operational, creating abnormal noise, leaking excessively or if the room temperature is above 25 degrees Celsius)