Deep VS Regular Cleaning: which one to choose?
Almost 90% of our time is spent in enclosed spaces (Klepeis, et al., 2001). It is crucial to consider in such circumstances the overall conditions of the spaces we’re living in. Hygiene and the level of cleanliness of your environment are tremendous factors that can impact your health, productivity and general life quality. McKleenz has got you covered to stay as impeccable and consequently as healthy as possible through meticulous and diversified technical and cleaning services. In this blog learn more about our regular and deep cleaning services.
- What are deep and regular cleaning
Regular cleaning implies maintaining a level of neatness and cleanliness in a specific space. It should usually be done on a weekly basis. Deep cleaning tackles stubborn grime and dirt accumulated over an extended period of time. Ideally, it should be conducted every 6 months.
- What do they involve
McKleenz offers a wide variety of services in order to keep your house as spotless and hygienic as possible.
In regular cleaning, we:
- Wipe all the furniture including tabletops, chairs, shelves, cabinets, etc.
- We mop and vacuum your entire floor.
- We clean your balcony’s floors, glass, and rails.
- We clean your entire kitchen – the cabinet surfaces, countertops, etc.
- We apply soft cleaning of kitchen appliances (external surfaces only)
- We clean your bathroom’s toilet, sink, counter, bath, and mirror.
- We empty and discard your trash bins.
On the other hand, in deep cleaning:
- Vacuum your entire space thoroughly to get rid of dust.
- Clean the internal parts of the window and window frames.
- Remove all the grease found in your kitchen walls, counters, and floors.
- Clean your wardrobes and cabinetry thoroughly.
- Clean the balcony, including the rails.
- Intricately clean your floors.
- Remove scales and grimes from bathroom tiles, bath, toilet, shower heads, and taps.
- Eradicate all the dust and grime are hidden below and behind your appliances.
- Remove the tar and residues in sockets and switch faceplates
- Apply seam sanitizing in the bathrooms and kitchen.
- When do you need them
It is important to keep your space clean at all times. Accordingly, a regular cleaning service should be scheduled every week or so. Regular cleaning will allow you to live in a healthy and organized environment free of germs and pathogens. On the other hand, deep cleaning should be scheduled at least once per year, and whenever you’re moving in or out an apartment. It is imperative to consider deep cleaning focusing on carpets if you tend to suffer from allergies or frequent flu and colds.
McKleenz is here to answer all your cleaning needs with a variety of techniques and services! Call us now to appoint your next regular or deep cleaning request.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for additional inquiries at:
Phone: 800-KLEEN (55336)